Tuesday, January 6, 2009

deep thought for the day...

On Sunday I was suppose to meet some people at the park to run, because of one lost text message, it got confused and we ended up not running. So Julie begged a deep thought since she missed the text I sent her on what time to meet, and assumed I was standing her up or ignoring her.

How different circumstances or aspects of life would be if we saw all the "missed messages" we have lost over time. I found it to be a thought provoking question. I wonder how many missed messages are floating out there in cell phone space and how cool it would be to see all of them, and looking back on them, seeing what may have been different if we had received them. That's it, just wanted to share the deep thought, thanks to Julie.


2 comments:

IzzyBubbles said...

That's so profound. You're still a dork for not running, though.

Being Robinson said...

Watch it bubbles.... I did yoga, weights and the bike today. And am getting up to go run at 6a. Fine, you're right, not running had no REAL excuse.