Wednesday, September 1, 2010

best part of my day.

Another really good early morning run with an amazing group of runners. Seriously, I lucked out finding them.

Also, the fact that I deemed it running prom morning for myself. Mostly because I literally had zero clean regular running clothes. Interwebs, what you get when you take a tired FWR + 4:30a wake up call + 6 miles with a running group + hardly any clean running clothes (you know those ones you leave until the end, that you only wear when you have no more clean running clothes or that you only wear for races)... running prom. That's what you get. Me. In way too fancy for a 5a six miler running gear . Next time I'm whipping out the bedazzler! And slapping a tiara on my head. Oh, don't think I won't.

That is all.

9 comments:

Aron said...

next time take a picture!! my morning runs have some ridiculous outfits sometimes. its too early!

Casey said...

i vote yes on tiara!

Indi said...

Hey look as good as you want to feel is my logic. So if takes a tiara..do a tiara!!
Call me!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm

Questionably Texan said...

You can always pull out the tiara for the trail race on Saturday - it's a special event deserving of a special outfit.

Lindsay said...

LOL I'm just relieved to know I'm not the only one with "crappy" and "nice" running clothes. Why do we save
the best stuff for special occasions instead of running in them regularly?

RunToTheFinish said...

i'd like to see this outfit!

Indi said...

Tagged you for Happy 101 Award!!

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

FYI I used your saying on my giveaway post http://tallmomontherungiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/09/five-cherries-necklace-giveaway.html

HUGS!