Thursday, April 9, 2009

best part of my (yester)day...

I taught my final class for the semester. I am a FREE woman until June. You have no idea how awesome this is!

Side note. My calf still feels really, really tight, but a bit better. But I'm going to split some mileage on the elliptical and outside (if the mega-world-ending-thunderstorm doesn't hit that the media whore weather men are predicting doesn't hit).

I'm off for some lunch-time circuit training with some girls from work, haven't done this in ages, should be interesting...

_________________________________________________________________________

***UpDaTE****
Said media-whore weather man mega storm has arrived... HOLY goodness, it is ORANGE outside, hail, thunder, rain, creepy... hmmm, they were right for once. That said, I wouldn't have been able to do my run outside tonight anyway (despite storm) because during Circuit over lunch I ran ONE lap around the track and the evil calf demon reared it's ugly head. Going to Dr. tomorrow. Hope this is resolved before 'M' day. EIEEIEK! Eight miles of elliptical goodness tonight.

8 comments:

Ashley said...

Congrats! I was JUST thinking about how the "best part of my day" will be when my chinese food gets here!! :)

My calf.....hates me. I can literally barely walk today. Ouch!! Hope yours is better than mine!

californiameaghan said...

songs to add to your ipod for running:

boom boom boom - black eyed peas
right round - flo rida

yep.

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

Hope your calf feels better!! Enjoy your time off and bonding with your BFF.. :)

Mel

X-Country2 said...

June? Lucky ducky!

Oz Runner said...

yeah, glad I got my run in this morning when it was nice out...

RunToTheFinish said...

ohh goodnes...we don't have that crazy weather here yet

Kristi (sweet cheeks) said...

Hi! I just found your blog and noticed that you are doing the Easter Sun Run...so am I!! I am in the 2-mile run though. It is my very first race!

Kristi (sweet cheeks) said...

I am actually from Hutch, so I'll have about an hour drive tomorrow morning. Have you done this race before? Good luck to you, too!