The Rules Are:
Fill it out
Change One Question with one of your own
Add an additional question
Send to Three People
1. What are your current obsessions?
Running a marathon in two weeks, photoshop, taking pictures, email, smoothies and my dog.
2. Which item from your closet are you wearing most often?
Work Wear: My favorite pair of Seven Jeans and my softest long sleeve/t-shirt combo from Banana (which I heart… a little too much.)
Running: All my new Nike Running gear I collected for my birthday thanks to my awesome Fam
Comfy: Nike grey sweats, sexy I know, but so comfortable I could roll around on the floor in them screaming in joy ALL DAY LONG.
3. Last thing you bought for yourself?
In the literal sense, Gas for my SUV. Something special, Deep Tissue Massage.
4. What’s for dinner?
Probably home-made spicy stir-fry with sweet potato, chicken and veg, and brown rice. We don’t eat desert.
5. Say something to the person who tagged you:
Ashley at Journey to a Better Me cracks my sniz UP and can’t wait to run a race or do a tri with her someday, plus we nearly share a birthday, just a day apart, and are sharing similar calf problems, and we are both native Kansans, it's like we are the same person!
7. Vacation spots you must visit before you die?
Europe, New Zealand, South America
8. Three things to do before you die:
Have a human that is mine all mine! I will name it, and hug it and love it.
Run a marathon (hey that’ll be in two weeks, SWEET)
Visit said travel destinations
Eat, Pray, Love and my Bible Study.
10. What is the last movie you saw and enjoyed?
Twilight on video (when Ed was out of town) and Slumdog Millionaire in the Theatre.
11. What’s your guilty pleasure?
Neil Diamond. Highly Refined Sugar (i.e. sprees and any sour candy I can get my hands on). Dirty Martinis. Wine.
12. What’s your favorite smell?
Ed’s neck and shirts. Kansas after or right before a thunderstorm. Milo’s ears and paws (don’t judge, they smell delightful). Summer at Beaver or TableRock Lakes.
13. If cost wasn't an issue and you could run any race in the world what would it be?
14. Do you have a goal that you are trying accomplish before 2009 is over?
Run OKC and Chicago Marathons, hit up Europe Robinson style, finish some house projects.
Graduating from Graduate school the day before I watched Ed graduate from Law School. In all the races I’ve run, all the great moments my life has held, I will NEVER forget the feeling of that weekend. The relief of having made it through, the excitement of finally feeling like we could start our life, it was overwhelming in a good way. Plus, the fact that we accomplished something so huge and daunting at the same time, together and survived!
17. What do you have an addiction to?
18. What do you do that you would be embarrassed for others to know about?
I am hands down, the worst singer EVER, but I still love to sing. Sometimes I fantasize about being on American idol and that if I WERE a good singer, I would SOOO rock it out and blow the worlds socks off.
19. What is one totally irrational fear you have?
Tumors and Calves (as in the leg muscle calves).
20. Do you have a favorite training tip?
Invest in Physical Therapy if needed, and get a deep tissue massage every few months.
Accidentally ordering 12 POUNDS of sausage (de-cased and re-wrapped for me) at a local butcher shop instead of 12 ounces, paying well over $50 for it, getting in my car and turning around to take it back. IDIOT ALERT. I will NEVER live that one down in my family… please note I did that at age 26. Yeahhhh……
22. (my question addition) What is a little known fact about you?
I never really crave chocolate, but I do crave beef. Seriously.
Those I'm tagging, keeping it in the Kansas Family:
Kristen at The Running Briefs
Oz at Oz Runner
Meaghan at Am I Who I Want To Be