There are several, so in no particular order, drumroll pleeeaasse:
1) The fact that it is sunny and warm for the third day in a row. GET OUT! Awesome.
2) My sister Kris, who is a certified athletic trainer (although that isn't her career) has been walking me through this calf thing and been a life saver. I am so grateful for both my sisters.
3) My calf is tight in the morning, but is loosening up during the day. I'm hopeful and convinced I will run the marathon, despite the lack of training (which I woke up at 3a this morning in a panic over, thinking I should drop out). I have lots of people pulling for and praying for me about his issue, feel free to join in on that!
4) Just found out U2 is coming to OKC in October and managed to get a group of people together to buy tickets tomorrow for a trip to the concert. GET OUT! Awesome. (yes i know i've used this expression already).
5) Mel at Tall Mom on the Run has a FUN and pretty giveaway going on, so goes and checks its outs.
6) I go to an amazing PT tomorrow who specilizes in runners. They shoved some things around just to get me in. I am amazed and so thankful for this. Stay tuned on the calf issue.