Since I am out on running any fall marathon, I thought I'd do a clever little giveaway. A giveaway of my marathon training essentials, that I clearly don't need right now, and pass them along to you. I know everyone has their own preferences and likes, so these are truly mine, these are all the things I use when training, whether for a half or a full (which really I've only done one of). So here you go.
To enter, it's simple. Leave a comment. If you aren't a follower, follow me and comment (can't win unless you drink the kool-aid, yeah shameless i know). If you want an even bigger chance? Blahggie shout out. FRW style, which means make your shout out a haiku... because that's just how I roll. I'll pick a winner next Friday.
- Nike running socks | call me a sellout, old school, not a TRUE sock connoisseur, but they are still hands down the best socks I have found for me and my feet
- Cliff Shot Gel | all natural, and all awesome, i am a natural kind of girl, so when i found the cliff shots are all natural, and taste oh so much better than GU--sorry GU--i haven't looked back
- Cliff Shot Blox | also all natural and also all awesome. my cousin rachel taught me the trick is cutting them up, brilliant, and it works. the orange ones are like eating an orange crush pop
- Nathan hand held bottle | i only discovered this right before i got hurt last month, but i love it, super handy, super easy to carry, and an awesome color of green
- Body Glide | yep, can't live without it, we all know the deal. love it
- Gatorade Powder | or as i like to call it, old faithful
Thanks for a good year blahgesphere, I hope you will like my essential training kit as much as I do. Cheers to fall and running and happiness and fun. Also, another big announcement coming, involving myself, Kristen the Running Lawyer, and Ashley the Running Worm. Yep, keeps getting better. And I'm so proud of myself, keeping empty promises. Because later next week you are also getting....wait for it.... WAIT FOR IT.... Picturepalooza Version 1.0.
For good measure, here's my first ever post: First, the Irony...