Wednesday, October 21, 2009

best part of my day.

*the U2 360 stage*

Going through my pictures from the U2 concert in Oklahoma City on Sunday night. I have always wanted to see them in concert, it is something that was on my "life list" and it was AMAZING to say the least. Just incredible. So many of their songs mean so much to me.

*had to get a picture where i said 'yeah that's U2 in the background.' EIEIEIIAA*

It's been an eventful week and a half. First Chicago, then home for a few days, then off to OKC with friends to see U2 Sunday night. We stayed the night in OKC and tooled around the city with our friends who hadn't really been there before. We had a blast.

I'm still trying to get caught up from being gone, on top of starting to train for those little November races I have coming up, and I started teaching for fall semester this week as well. I've been loving October!

10 comments:

RunToTheFinish said...

busy lady, but life sounds great!

Unknown said...

I love October too!!

Marlene said...

October is the best!

U2 - so jealous!!!

Mark said...

jeez...one night in KC with that boy of ours was enough to wipe us out for a while - I can hardly remember what it was like to have that much going on! Glad you're having a fun month.

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

Looks like a blast!! So glad that your October is going so GREAT.

Native Stone Company, Inc. said...

You have been BUSY! Awesome concert and picture. October is fun! We've had a beautiful/colorful fall, too. :)

Irish Cream said...

October is the best month ever!! :)
(wow, someone needs to lay off the endorphins)

And how fun that you got to see U2!! They played at Notre Dame when I was in school, and it was seriously one of the best shows EVER.

Yay for so much to smile about!

Oz Runner said...

would have loved to see U2...i am jealous...

X-Country2 said...

What a great month!

Mel-2nd Chances said...

can't believe Oct is almost finished! Would have loved to see U2, heard it was amazing ;)