Wednesday, February 8, 2012

best part of my day. newport beach.

I'm not sure where to start with it all because I had a wonderful trip to LA, Catalina and Huntington Beach over my long weekend. The company, the weather, the running, the locations, and the food were all complete perfection. I'm not overstating and trying to be polite when I say that this was by far the most fun (and the best location) I've ever had on a "racing" trip.

There are far too many pictures I want to share, I may just need to share my Flickr account here instead. Of course I find all the pictures far more interesting and entertaining than you would. Even still, I need to post a few. Along with posting about the Surf City Half itself, and my trip in general. Highlights included, but not limited to, getting to spend a lot of time with my sweet little niece who's comedic and bubbly personality is starting to really shine. And running a race on the PCH.

For now, pictures from Newport Beach in the morning, before we left for Catalina Island. Happy.



5 comments:

Marlene said...

jealous beyond words!

Indi said...

awesome! More pictures please :)

Carolina John said...

Wow that is just beautiful!

2 Slow 4 Boston said...

I look forward to hearing about the race and the rest of your trip.

Anonymous said...

Awesome read! We’re just starting out in SMO and now we're attempting to catch on to how to best capitalize on Facebook Marketing for small business.

Keep up the good work!