Tuesday, March 6, 2012

best part of my day. masterpiece.

*meggers and i displaying our work. like we MEAN it.*

We created our own painted masterpieces this weekend, some friends and our significant others. I will be bold and say that was the most fun you could have wielding a paintbrush in one hand, and wine in another. Since I am a nerd, I consider it an insane amount of fun to go to painting classes and drink wine with fellow nerd-friends on Saturday nights.... it's how I roll.

That is all.

4 comments:

lindsay said...

The wine and paint craze is awesome. It is SO much fun. Course now I don't really know what to do with my masterpiece because I don't really like it and want to display it in the house. My sister said to give it to my mom for mothers day. Hah. I said mom will not want this. :)

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

ADORABLE!! I have zero artistic ability..

Redhead Running said...

I love the vogue faces!

ie said...

burberry tasche
chanel tasche
chloe tasche
gucci tasche
sac dolce gabbana
sac fendi
sac guess soldes
sac guess 2012 soldes
sac gucci
porte cles chanel
bracelet louis vuitton
tee shirts g star
tee shirts lacoste
tee shirts levis
sac guess
chaussures nike
chaussures puma
sac a main
tee shirts
juicy couture tasche
louis vuitton tasche>
versace tasche
juicy couture bolsas
louis vuitton bolsas
sac louis vuitton>
sac prada
sac versace

第三组