Tuesday, March 13, 2012

my faves: dr. dog

Dr. Dog has a new album out, called Be the Void. I've liked this band for quite awhile, but this new album sent me over the edge into full on swoony love. They aren't a stereotypical hipster indi band, their album and music is interesting and complex. And anything but typical. The more I listen, the more aspects I find to love. Plus, I really love the title of the album.

I just needed to share. So do yourself a favor, bring some good old fashioned interesting and entertaining listenin' into your life this week.

Thus ends my random totally unrelated to running or working out rant on music. Sometimes I just have to let my music 'nerdy' out. Continue with your day.

1 comment:

The Sean said...

LOVE Dr. Dog!! They have kept me company for many hours on the trainer this season:)